Theme Semester spring 2018: Sustainability!
As the Planning Committee gears up for spring 2018, we want to know what sustainability means to you and what you are interested in. Contact us through bit.ly/TS2018 and we will stay in touch about opportunities to collaborate.
Call for Themes spring 2019: Consider proposing an idea, and bring the campus and community together over a common topic
Each spring a new Theme Semester topic discusses a new subject during courses, at events, and in everyday conversations. Submitting an idea takes less than five minutes through our Theme Semester Proposal. Select applicants will be invited to participate to submit a Call for Themes Application. Through this process you have the opportunity to create collaborations, projects, and activities that impact our campus and in communities across Iowa.
Submit a Theme Semester Proposal online at bit.ly/TSproposal.
The requirements include:
- Contact information
- Proposed theme for spring 2019
- Brief description of the proposed topic
The Theme Semester will accept proposals during throughout spring 2017. Please submit your idea between January 3, – April 28, 2017. Applicants must complete the online submission form. Incomplete or late submissions will not be considered. Select applicants are invited to submit a Call for Themes Application for the spring 2019 Theme Semester.
Timeline for Call for Themes for spring 2019
- January 03, 2017: Theme Semester Proposal Opens
- April 28, 2017: Theme Semester Proposal Deadline
- May 15, 2017: Invitation to Submit Call for Themes Application
- June 30, 2017: Call for Themes Application Deadline for Invited Applicants
- August 01, 2017: Theme Semester spring 2019 Decision Notification